We would like to draw your attention to how we, as a real estate agency, always adapt our working method to the measures surrounding the Corona virus.
We continue to find it important to ensure your and our safety as best as possible, although the future looks much brighter, but we still have to be careful with each other.
We would like to help you realize your plans for this brighter future. With sales, purchase, rentals and appraisals, we as enthousiastic team are always ready to help!
- We keep to the 1,5 m distance
- We wear a face mask if the 1,5 m distance cannot be guaranteed
- We disinfect our hands and hope you will do the same
- We don’t shake hands but will greet you with a smile
- When making an appointment at our office, we will ask you to disinfect your hands and keep your distance. Where this is not possible, we will ask you to wear a face mask.
- An introductory and exploratory meeting at our office, at your home or, if desired, via (video) calling
- Viewing with you in a safe way with up to 2 people 1,5 m away. We also wear a face mask if the 1,5 m cannot be guaranteed
Sell / rent
- A safe introduction/orientation at your home, where the broker keeps 1,5 m distance and has disinfected their hands. If desired, the broker wears a face mask.
- Viewings are scheduled in consultation with you and take place in the safest possible way. We therefore request you not to be present in order to limit the number of people who are present at the viewing. The broker has disinfectant gel with him. Guests are requested to turn on the lights and open the doors to the rooms to minimize touching. You will receive a phone call when the viewing is over and you can return home. Of course you will immediately receive a report of the viewing.
- When the appraiser comes by to appraise, the following rules are applied. We request that you do not attend the valuation. You are also requested to turn on the lights and open the doors of the rooms as much as possible so that the appraiser does not have to do this. You will be notified when you can return to your home.
We hope to speak to you soon in whichever way you prefer!