Bright, charming, spacious and luxurious ground floor apartment of 235 m2 with 3 bedrooms and a workshopguestroom. Unique large lovely garden in The Hague Benoordenhout.
This lower residence is built in 1932. It is completely renovated in 2018, modernised and up-to-standard with conservation of its authentic 30’s details and charm. The apartment is unique because of its model: it is like a spacious penthouse on the ground floor with a full-width terrace overlooking its large garden.
This beautiful apartment is around the corner from the Van Hoytemastraat with all its specialty shops, boutiques and a selection of restaurants and cafes. Around the corner from several parks: Clingendael, Arensdorp and Haagse Bos. Major exit roads (A12, A4 and A13) to Utrecht, Amsterdam and Rotterdam are easily accessible. The Hague city center and the beach (Scheveningen) can be reached by bicycle. Several elementary/high schools are within walking distance. Public transportation is also within easy reach. This part of The Hague is highly appreciated by expats.
Driveway with parking place for 2/3 cars, front door and entrance hall, large hall with access to toilet with hand wash basin, bedroom (approx. 4.90×2.90m), the second bathroom with bath/shower and wash basin. Access to cellar.
At the garden side of the house you find a spacious eat-in kitchen (approx. 5.25×4.50m) fitted with the latest appliances, with access to garden. Dining and living room with wood stove and French doors to garden (both approx. 5.25x 4.50m). A very bright largen open space to be divided between facility room and extra guestroom or workshop/workout (approx. 5.75×4.35/3.20m). This flexible space has doors to driveway and garden.
French doors to study/library/hallway. From here you have also access to the ensuite living/dining room (together approx. 10.50×4.50m), master bedroom (approx. 4.90×4.75m) with ensuite modern bathroom (shower, wash basin and toilet), bedroom (approx. 4.90×4.50m), two storage spaces.
– available as from 1 August 2020
– elegant interior
– herring bone parquet in all rooms
– kitchen with floor heating and fitted with the latest appliances
– all floors are insulated
– laundry facility/storage with laundry machine and dryer
– flexible space for extra guestroom, workshop/workout
– from driveway also access to workshop/workout
– double glazed
– alarm available
– all windows and doors have original wooden roller shutters in front of all windows
– access to terrace/garden from kitchen, living and dining room by French doors
– very large and well-maintained garden facing South-East; offering both sun and shadow spots all day
– gardener available and included in the contract
– floor plan available, see pictures
The only way to grasp the feeling of this charming and unique ground floor residence is to make an appointment and visit this house yourself.
OUR VIEWING POLICIES CONCERNING COVID-19 CAN BE FOUND IN OUR VIEWING CONFIRMATION. PLEASE TAKE NOTE.
- Huurprijs€ 3.500,- p/m
- BouwvormBestaande bouw
- LiggingenAan rustige weg, In woonwijk
- Woonoppervlakte235 m2
- Inhoud635 m3
- Aantal kamers6
- Aantal slaapkamers4
- Aantal woonlagen1
- Energielabel einddatum27 januari 2029
- IsolatieDubbelglas, Volledig geïsoleerd
- Warm waterCV ketel
- VerwarmingCV ketel, Houtkachel
- GarageGeen garage
- Parkeer faciliteitenOpenbaar parkeren, Betaald parkeren, Parkeervergunningen, Op eigen terrein
- Permanente bewoningJa
- Onderhoud binnenUitstekend
- Onderhoud buitenGoed
- Huidig gebruikWoonruimte
- Huidige bestemmingWoonruimte